Thursday, March 12, 2015

Melbourne International Comedy Festival - Off Stage 2

The good news is that the posters and flyers have been printed and distributed in cafes and on street bollards in and around Melbourne CBD and suburbs. I do get a little excited – and a little unnerved – when I find me staring down on me as I eat my way through a parma.

The bad news is that I possibly have not one but two bulging discs in my back.   My early apologies for any audience members that sit to my right, I have significantly reduced mobility in that direction.

At this stage the restrictions do not limit my guitar playing. Or my dancing. To be honest with my dancing abilities it would be difficult to tell if a significant injury was affecting my moves on the floor.

The treatment is a case of no pain no gain. One physio session was so painful I passed out. Other session leave me feeling nauseous and dizzy, or perhaps that is the pain medication. Either way the show must go on.

Rehearsals continue and there are 2 weeks from now (now as I write it not now when you read it). Opening night is Thursday 25 March. Have I mentioned opening night is sold out?

Show links, tickets can be purchased through either of these sites

tickets directly from

No comments:

Post a Comment